Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Why UNL?

I would like to attend the University of Nebraska at Lincoln because they have so much to offer. I have searched their websites and gone through their letters they sent through the mail, but thats not all. UNL seems like a really laid back school. It also seems like a terrific school to attend.

UNL's academics is outstanding and they have the major that I wish to pursue. I recently talked to my sister, who now attends UNL, and she has told me about the many opportunities they have to offer involving clubs, sports, classes and so much more.

I learned about their diversity programs and I am interested in learning more as well as joining them. A program that caught my eye the most is called Inroads. I am very excited to try and be a part of this program. I have found that this program is provided to students of different races, and if selected, you get the opportunity to be involved and interact outside of class with other students and are offered many great opportunities.

UNL would be a perfect school to attend for me. UNL is not that far away from my home, but it is still a good enough distance for me. I have recently visited UNL, and I really enjoyed the atmosphere. Visiting UNL gave me a great feeling of joy and right then and there, I new UNL would be the perfect school to go to.

UNL would be a great school to attend not only for the amazing sights and surroundings, and academics, but for their endless possibilities they have to offer the students.

No comments: